We are now three years into the FAM pilot. Throughout that time Defence has been working to create the best possible accommodation offer for Service personnel, their families and partners.
All those who are eligible can still take advantage of the FAM offer until the pilot end on the 31 March 2023.
Those expecting to be posted to the pilot sites: HMNB Clyde, Aldershot Garrison and RAF Wittering must have a Report for Duty date no later than the 31 March 2023.
What’s next for FAM…
Using feedback from the FAM pilot work is now underway to assess how to deliver a future accommodation offer to our Service personnel across the whole of UK Defence.
- You are eligible for FAM if all of the following apply to you:
- you are a Regular or Full Time reserve (Full Commitment) Service Person with 1 year or more of service
- you are in or assigned to an eligible unit based at a pilot site (Eligible UIN list is available on Defence Intranet)
- you have 6 months or more left on your posting at that pilot site
- and you have a Report for Duty Date before the 31 March 2023
To find out more, there are contact details on the image below: