SSAFA Support Groups is pleased to announce that their Military Families Affected by the Suicide of a Loved One (MFAS) Support Group will be holding its first Face-to-Face weekend meeting since 2020 on Saturday 02 April 2022 and Sunday 03 April 2022.
The venue will be at SSAFA Central Office, Queen Elizabeth House, 4 St Dunstan’s Hill, London EC3R 8AD.
The weekend programme* will be :
Friday 01 April 2022 evening
- Travel to London - only available to those living over 1.5/2 hours away from London. Please speak to Jason Winer for further information on [email protected]
- Dinner will be available at the hotel.
Saturday 02 April 2022
- Arrive at SSAFA Central Office for 09.00 coffee/tea welcome.
- Morning Sessions – Mix of large group and small group sessions
- Lunch - Provided by SSAFA
- Afternoon Sessions
- Finish by 17.30 – all return to hotel
- Dinner 19.00 – Restaurant to be arranged and provided by SSAFA
Sunday 03 April 2022
- Breakfast in hotel, arrive at SSAFA Central Office for 09.00 coffee/tea.
- Morning Sessions
- Preparing for departure by 13.30
Accommodation will be provided for the Friday night if you live outside of London over 1.5/2 hours away.
Accommodation & all meals will be provided by SSAFA for Saturday.
Please reply to [email protected] if you would like to attend in order for the hotel & dinner reservations to be made for Friday & Saturday night. Please also advise of any dietary requirements.
All support group events are free to attend and include complimentary refreshments and food (tea, coffee, water, fruit, lunch & dinner (excluding alcohol & room service). We just ask that you please provide and pay for your own travel to and from the event. If the cost of travel is an issue, please let us know and we will do everything possible to ensure you are able to attend.
If you wish to make a donation, SSAFA are always grateful for any contributions.
*subject to change