CAS' Global Air and Space Chiefs' Conference
The Chief of the Air Staff's Global Air and Space Chiefs' Conference 2022 will take place on 13 and 14 July 2022. Further details are available from the Air and Space Power Association.
A number of academic prizes are awarded by RAF CASPS each year:
- The Gordon Shephard Memorial Prize – awarded to the RAF serviceperson who writes the best essay on an air power topic.
- The Salmond Prize – awarded to the civilian or non-RAF serviceperson who writes the best essay on an air power topic.
- The CAS Fellows’ Prize – awarded to the CAS fellow who has contributed the most to the study and promotion of air power.
- The Air Power Defence Research Paper (DRP) prize – awarded to the Advanced Command and Staff College student who attains the highest grade in their DRP.
- The Two Air Forces Award – awarded to the serving officer or airperson who writes the most significant article of the year on an aspect of RAF History. Selected by the RAF Historical Society.
For more information on previous prize winners and how to submit an entry, please contact us.
The CAS' Fellowships are RAF-sponsored full and part-time post-graduate fellowships, aimed at generating focussed research papers on an air power-related topic and developing the intellectual capital of the RAF.
There is a fellowship to suit all members of the RAF, regardless of rank or specialisation.
For more information see 2021DIN07-077 on the Defence Intranet or contact us.