Accessing medical and dental care services can be difficult for service families that move around.

Serving family members normally register with a civilian GP and access NHS services in the same way as other members of the public.

Unless you are exempt from dental service charges, you will be required to pay one of three standard rates, depending on your course of treatment. 

Accessing RAF Medical and dental care services

You and your family may be entitled to access medical and dental care services at a local RAF Station if your partner is currently serving. However, service availability does vary from station to station.

Check out the Facilities page of your local Station to see if it offers medical or dental care services to serving family dependants: Find an RAF Station.

Or ask your local HIVE about your options for medical and dental care.

Find NHS services

The NHS Choices website makes it easy to find GP services and dentist services.